I am very proud to have the musical experiences and opportunities that I have had throughout my career. I believe a musician can learn something from anyone they perform with. I strive to always take something away from every gig I play. I never take a gig lightly. You never know who is out in the audience listening and what potential opportunity awaits you. When playing as a guest soloist or in front of my orchestra, I always have the mentality and thought process that I am gracing my audience with Love. For the beauty of music can only be shared through the emotion it creates.
Vincent Pettineli – the Musician
Vince has been very fortunate to study trumpet with Ken Brader from Easton, Pa. at a young age. A Pro’s Pro, his expertise and knowledge of the instrument is second to none. In addition, his overall musical knowledge is every bit as impressive. To this day, Vince still discusses techniques and collaborate with him on various projects and gigs.
Vincent Pettinelli has also studied classical and jazz piano with the late John Scully of Henryville, Pa. Both of these teachers have made a significant impact on my musical life and he is glad to have studied with them.
- In addition to his own musical ensembles which you can see more of in the VPO Entertainment link of this website, Vince is active as a teacher, performer and clinician. He is currently working with the Moravian College Big Band under the direction of Dr. Neil Wetzel as a trumpet instructor and assistant. It is a joy to work with college aged students who are at the point in their musical development where they are approaching the next level of their musical growth.
- Vince is the trumpet player for the Atlantic City Ballet under the direction of Phyllis Papa and musical director Paul LoPresti.
- Vince acts has the business agent for the Holiday Brass, a 50 piece brass ensemble which performs during the Christmas season in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. Within that ensemble there is the Holiday Brass Quartet which performs for church services and public events and also a performer within each group.
- He has performed with: Connie Francis, Little Anthony and the Imperials, Gerry Blavat, Louie Bellson, Tex Beneke, The Gaylords, Phil Woods, Peter Nero, Robin Eubanks, Larry Elgart, Tony Kadleck, Larry Storch, Nelson Hill, Gary Rissmiller, Tony Gairo, Al Gaumer, among many others.
- In addition to the Vince Pettinelli Orchestra and Generations, he has performed locally with Joyous, Lucky 7, the Dave Neith Orchestra, City Rhythm Orchestra, The Royalaires, The Muhlenberg College Jazz Ensemble, was a featured soloist with the Lehigh Valley Italian American Band and performed with others.
- Former soloist and assistant lead trumpet for the Lafayette College Jazz Ensemble.
- Member Musicians Local 45 AFM, Allentown, PA.